[How to make canned quail eggs]_Canning _How to make
Canned quail eggs is a kind of pickled food. It is mainly marinated quail eggs and then dried in a high-temperature sterilization fresh-keeping bag. If you want to keep it longer, it is best to add a preservative.Save longer.
For canned quail eggs, do not eat too much in normal times, because the marinated food contains more nitrite, which can easily cause cancer. I hope everyone should understand it clearly.
Acceptance of raw materials in the process → cleaning → pre-cooking → cooling → shredded skin → braised skin → draining → drying → bagging and sealing → high temperature sterilization (back pressure) → cooling → insulation test → inspection → packing → finished product operation points (1) The yield is directly related to the freshness of the eggs. The quail eggs are not fresh and the peeling rate is high.
Therefore, fixed-point acquisition can ensure the freshness of eggs.
(2) Put quail eggs in water and heat to 90?
Hold at 95 ° C for 2 min, and quickly cool in water.
(3) Shake the cooled quail eggs in a shaker for 1 minute, break the shell, and then peel the shell.
(4) Add water of cinnamon bark, tangerine bark, peppercorns, star anise, licorice, sand ginger, bay leaf and mangosteen leaves, heat to 100 ° C, and keep 30?
40 minutes, filter with 100 mesh filter cloth, add marinade to soy sauce, table salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, rice wine and a small amount of vinegar, add peeled quail eggs, add 90%
Cook at 95 ° C for 10 minutes, turn off the heat for 30 minutes, cook for 20 minutes, stop for 2 hours, and cook for another 10 minutes.
Pick it up and place it on a sieve to drain the water naturally.
(5) Put the quail eggs in the oven and bake at 60 ° C for 20 minutes, and the surface becomes dry.
(6) Packing materials are polyester, nylon, polypropylene film, one bag per 10 pieces.
The sealing requires a vacuum degree of 0.
08 MPa, if it is too high, the egg will seep easily, if it is too low, the bag will swell and crack during sterilization.
(7) The sterilization formula for quail eggs after packaging is 15 minutes-20 minutes-20 minutes / 118 ° C (reverse pressure cooling), that is, the temperature is raised from room temperature to 118 ° C within 15 minutes, and the temperature is maintained at 118 ° C for 20 minutes, And then returned to room temperature over 20 min.
Quality index 1.
Color of sensory index: egg body is light brown; organization: egg body is basically intact, small breakage is allowed; taste and odor: it has halogen product flavor and egg taste, no odor
Physical and chemical indicators ≥75 g per bag of product, and the salt content is 18%?
Microbiological indicators should meet the commercial sterility requirements for canned food.
The main function of quail eggs is high nutritional value, more than all other poultry eggs.
It is rich in protein, lecithin, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin A and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
These ingredients are higher in content than eggs.
Quail eggs also contain rutin, which is very beneficial for patients with hypertension, atherosclerosis, and tuberculosis.
Quail eggs are also suitable for treating stomach problems, neurasthenia, bronchial asthma, and more.